Thursday 13 October 2022

Fearghus Academy: Chrystal Shards

 A wonderful series



My review


I already read Fearghus Academy – October jewels with lots of pleasure,
so I was very keen to read the sequel.

As always, I liked the cover and the characters were amazing. They go through
a lot in this second episode. 

I also enjoyed the story, lots of drama, adventure and even some comedy.
I immediately fell this sequel became a bit darker. Nevertheless I’m looking
forward to read the next story and book!

Of course, I would recommend this book to all who want to read a different
but fantastic kind of young adult story.

Without any doubt I give a five star rating for this fabulous story! 





Booktasters

Thank you very much Booktasters and author I.O. Scheffer for providing
me a free copy in return for my honest review, which I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment