Sunday 17 September 2023

My Queen, My love: A Novel of Henrietta Maria

Captivating novel



My review


Due to my interest for royal history, I was very keen to read "My Queen,
My Love: A Novel of Henrietta Maria" written by Elena Maria Vidal. 

The book didn't let me down, it captivated me from the beginning
to the end, although I knew how the story continued...

The author wrote this book very well and she painted a perfect picture 
from the 17th. century. It was very nice to read.

So without no doubt, I recommend this book to all royal history lovers.
I hope to read more books written by Elena Maria Vidal.

I'm very pleased to give a 5 star rating for this captivating novel.


Booktasters

As always, I want to thank Booktasters for receiving a free copy in return
for my honest review, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment