Thursday 26 October 2023

A crack in the world

 a truly unique and unforgettable read


My review

Mordechai does a masterful job of blending together elements of cosmic horror,
detective fiction, and occultism to create a truly unique and suspenseful read.
The story is full of twists and turns, and the characters are well-developed
and relatable.

One of the things that I enjoyed most about A Crack in the World is the way
that Mordechai weaves real-world history and events into the story.
This adds an extra layer of authenticity and realism to the story.

Another thing that I appreciated is the way that Mordechai handles the
occult elements of the story. He does not shy away from the darker
aspects of occultism, but he also does not glorify it. Instead, he presents
it as a complex and dangerous force that should be treated with respect.

Overall, A Crack in the World is a well-written and suspenseful novel that
is sure to appeal to fans of cosmic horror, detective fiction, and occultism.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a truly unique
and unforgettable read.

Of course I give a 5 star rating for this unique book! 




The author


James Mordechai writes New Weird books and enjoys the placid seas
of anonymity. There is no biography other than his books.

Although not quite known in this world, James Mordechai's work has
been extensively read, studied and acclaimed in other realities. 

More about James Mordechai on this link


The book


Format: 281 pages, Kindle Edition
Published : March 1, 2023 by Amazon KDP
Language: English
Available: on Amazon

Booktasters


As always I want to thank Booktasters and the author as well for 
providing me a free copy in return for my honest review, which I 
did. But I also want to thank Booktasters and the author for their
patience, because due the summer season and the busy months of
September/October it took a while that I had time to read and 
review this book very well! So, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment