Thursday 22 February 2024

Slay Bells Ring: The Rise of the Banner Elk Slayers

An enjoyable read





My review

Due to work and some travels I read a christmas horror book with delay in 
February.

However, I enjoyed it very much. It was written very well with a good sense
of humor.

Did I say the characters were great too?

Normally I don't like horror themed stories, but this one was a fantastic read.
So, without a doubt I give 5 stars for this book. 

Ps. Although it is a Christmas themed book, don't hesitate to read it during
other periods of the year!


Booktasters


As always I want to thank booktasters for their patience and for providing me
a free copy in return of my honest review, which I did.

I also want to thank S. David Acuff, the author, as well for sending me the
free copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment