Sunday 2 August 2020

Bookreview: The Top 5 Most Famous Queens

Royals and especially the royal history interest me very much. I really
enjoy in taking the opportunity to read books about these fascinating
topics.

This week, I chose the book 'The Top 5 most famous queens' about
Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Elisabeth I, Catherine the Great and Victoria.





The book is edited by Charles River Editors. This is  - according to
Amazon - a digital publishing  company that creates compelling,
educational content.

It is a bit of a spoiler that the names of The Top 5 of the Most famous
queens are already released on the bookcover. However the 5 biographies
are interesting though short stories.

The Top 5 of the Most Famous Queens also is written very clear and
fluently, so it is pleasant to read.

Is the book to recommend? Well, sure it is! Especially for royal history
fans, but it wasn't specialized.

 Nevertheless, I'm happy, I read this book.



Source picture: Bookcover
I read this book via Koboplus and bol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment