Thursday 7 April 2022

About a book

  a special book


My Review

It's a special and wonderful tale about the search for true love. It's written in short
verses and in clear chapters and the story intrigued me a lot.

I would recommend this to all who want to read about the search for love in verse
form. 

That's why I want to give a 4 star rating for this special book.






The Author

Isaac Ainsworth was born on December 21 of 1985. He holds an engineering degree
and is currently employed by a utility company. He is a man of many talents and
has discovered his writing potential very early in his life. He is an author of a
number of unpublished books (novels, short stories, etc).


Booktasters


Thank you very much Booktasters for providing me a free copy in return of my 
honest review. Thank you for this wonderful and special reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment