Thursday 21 April 2022

Advantages of reading books

Recently, I discovered a very interesting article about the advantages
of reading books. 

For me the main reason of reading books (and reviewing) is to learn
new things, to get new insights and for making my English better,
because my native language is Dutch. Or doing some armchair travelling
with the memoirs. It just makes me happy 😊

It was a bit quiet on this blog, due to some other busy things but
hopefully I can pick up the thread again and talk nice blog posts/reviews/
author in the picture posts or about other things.








👉 Thank you very much for your support and if you have any - book related -
ideas, feel free to let me know.

Meanwhile, find the article on next link: 10 Great Advantages of Reading Boooks

Keep on reading!





The picture was taken by me in the Museum Plantin Moretus in 2021 in
Antwerpen, Belgium. 


No comments:

Post a Comment