Monday 5 September 2022

Honor in Concord: Seeking Spirit in Literary Concord

 A special book


Summary


first year she lived in the historic town of Concord, Massachusetts
in an antique home she calls "Quiet House" on a street named for Henry
David Thoreau. One day she sets out to record the images of Concord's
past that are always on her mind and what results is a fictional story told
within the pages of memoir in which the writers of mid-19th century
Concord (i.e., Hawthorne, Emerson, Thoreau, Fuller and Alcott) are
living new lives in Concord in present day.




My Review


First of all: what a special book! I liked the different stories but it 
was from time to time a bit confusing. Nevertheless I really enjoyed
reading the book.

It is a memoir published on 17 June 2022 and it contains 270 pages. 

Without any doubt I give a 4 star rating for this special book! 



The author


Cathryn McIntyre is the author of two memoirs, Honor in Concord
and The Thoreau Whisperer, about her experience living in the historic
town of Concord, Massachusetts. She is also a natural psychic and
clairvoyant, an astrologer, a UFO experiencer, a shared death
experiencer, and an occasional ghost investigator.

McIntyre also did a candid interview with Paranormal
Underground Magazine in which she discussed a lifetime of paranormal
and supernatural experiences. It can be read on her
website: www.theconcordwriter.com


Booktasters


I really want to thank booktasters and the author as well for providing
me a free copy in return of my honest review, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment