Monday 27 February 2023

Fearghus Academy: Precarious Gems

Again what a wonderful book! 




My review

This is the third book I read and reviewed from I.O.Scheffer and the
Fearghus Academy. 

See also my reviews of October Jewels and Chrystal Shards.

So, I was very happy to read and review the third book: Precarious Gems.
I must say: it really didn't let me down! 

It took a while to read, but it was wonderful to see al the characters
again. The plot had it all: mystery, secrets and adventure. 

This is a great young adult read, it involved magic and lots of tension.

Of course I want to give a five star rating for Precarious Gems. 


Booktasters & the author


I want to thank Booktasters and the author, I.O Scheffer to provide me
a free copy in return of my honest review, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment