Monday 29 May 2023

Pirate Cove: An Insider's Account of the Infamous Southport Lane Scandal

 "Intriguing story"


Although it is a busy period as the touristic summer season has started, I
menaged to read and review a splendid book: Pirate Cove: An Insider's
Account of the Infamous Southport Lane Scandal.





My review


'Pirate Cove: An Insider's Account of the Infamous Southport Lane Scandal'
read very quickly. I enjoyed the story.  I was a bit shocked what the main
character had to do. It intrigued me. Of course I wanted to know the end. 

Anyway this book really is worth to take a look. Without any doubt I give
a 5 star rating!

The Book

Pirate Cove: An Insider's Account of the Infamous Southport Lane Scandal
was written by Richard D. Bailey. It contains 252 pages. The expected
publication date is 7 November 2023. 

Booktasters


I really want to thank Booktasters for providing me this intriguing read in 
return of my honest review, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment