Monday 14 August 2023

Benghazi

 "Fantastic historical novel"




My review


Benghazi written by Salah El Moncef is a fantastic historical novel and 
wonderful to read. 

The book is beautifully written and evocatively captures the sights, sounds,
and smells of Benghazi during this time. El Moncef does an excellent job
of bringing the characters to life, and the main character Mariam Khaldoon
is a particularly memorable and sympathetic protagonist.

A few thoughts on this book:

* The characters are well-developed and believable
* The book offers a unique perspective 
* Benghazi is a powerful and moving novel that will stay with you
long after you finish reading it.

Therefore, I recommend the book highly for everyone who is interested in
history and who wants to read a fantastic novel!

Without any doubts I give a 5 star rating!


The book


Benghazi is a wonderful novel written by Salah El Moncef and published
On October 16th. 2022.


Booktasters


Of course I want to thank booktasters and the author for providing me a free
copy in return of my honest review, which of course, I did. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment