Monday 1 July 2024

The Republic of Plato: Book One: Views On Justice

 Well written book






My review


"The Republic of Plato: Book One: Views On Justice" by G. McLaughlin
is an enlightening and thought-provoking read. It successfully bridges
the gap between ancient philosophical discourse and contemporary
relevance, making it a valuable resource for anyone interested in the
timeless question of what constitutes justice.

I would recommend this book to anyone who really is interested in
philosophy. 

Without a doubt I give a 4 star rating (more due to my own lack of 
interest in philosophy).

Booktasters


I want to thank booktasters and the author as well for providing me
a free copy, in return for my honest review, which I did!



Source picture: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment