Friday 9 July 2021

Bookreview: 101 Ways To Fix Oatmeal

 Such a great choice of recipes! 


Summary


Is it possible to find cures for the boring, dreary, ordinary breakfast oatmeal? With
101 Ways to Fix Oatmeal, the answer is a resounding yes. Discover how to fix
memorable oatmeal for ex-spouses. Learn to fix sinfully luscious liquor drenched 
oatmeal etc.... Creative ventures in fixin' oatmeal await you!


My Review

I have to admit something: I'm not a fantastic cook, but I do like to read cookbooks
and I 've enjoyed 101 Ways To Fix Oatmeal. I also liked the cover!

I was amazed by the recipes, what a great choice! I have had new Breakfast inspiration
by reading 101 Ways To Fix Oatmeal.

I would recommend this book to all the readers who love inspirational cookbooks.
You'll certainly find some new ideas. 

Without any doubt, I give this book a 5 star rating! 



 


Booktasters


I want to thank Booktasters and the authors for receiving a free copy. I hope to
read more books from this fantastic author. 



This book is available on Amazon in Paperback and in Kindle Format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment