Tuesday 20 July 2021

Bookreview: Circumstances

"Interesting Science Fiction Story"


Get onboard Chimeric to trace a series of episodes and unique characters 
under intricate circumstances in the hope of taking the dream from 
anywhere to any destination without limits. 




My Review


Before I start reading a brand new book, I always take a look to the cover,
which is great to attack the readers. 

The title circumstances is chosen very carefully - it could trigger some new
readers. 

I liked the storytelling a lot just as the main character. Circumstances is written
well and I hope to read more books from the author.

I would recommend this book to all lovers of Science Fiction. 
I give a 5 star rating for Circumstances. 


The Author

Solomon Sackitey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry at
Iowa State University and a Master of Science degree in Regulatory Affairs
for Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices at Northeastern University in the
United States. 

Solomon also is the author of A Sea of Plight and Pure Joy of the Gold Coast
Boy (written under the pen name Bwana Awetse), and Roadmap. 

As a contributing author, he wrote for the PRESEC-Legon 
Senior High School Magazine, Iowa Agriculturist and the Iowa State Daily.

Booktasters


I received a review copy via Booktasters. Thank you very much! 


Book details

The book has 184 pages and was published on 9 December 2020 by
GCB Books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment