Wednesday 28 July 2021

Bookreview: Incremental Courage

 "What a fantastic memoir"


Summary


In this work, the author shares a number of challenging situations and experiences 
that almost broke him at an early age. To move forward, he had to lean on his faith,
unlearn some stuff, consider a new perspective, be vulnerable and develop the
courage to confront and slay his demons. 







My review

I'm very sorry the reading and reviewing process took a while but what an amazing
book. I absolutely liked it, although it sometimes was shocking. 

It's more than a memoir and it brought a lots of mixed feelings in me. However I
really want to thank the author for sharing his experiences with us -the readers.

I would recommend this book to all readers who love a fantastic memoir!

Without any doubt I want to gave a 5 star rating to this wonderful book! 


The author


Christopher Warren was a combat veteran of nearly 25 years in the US Army. 
He had served in high-profile assignments including commander, speechwriter,
aide-de-camp, congressional liaison, Pentagon staff officer and human resources
officer. After retiring he served as a chief of staff and a senior policy advisor
for federal executive branch agencies.


The Book


Incremental Courage was published on 24 February 2021 and it contains 205 pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment