Monday 16 January 2023

The Coven of Deeds

 "A splendid fantasy and adventure book"


My Review

I really enjoyed this fantasy and adventure story very much. It was 
written very well, it had a great plot and good, strong characters. 

I liked the layout and the cover painting as well! 

I recommend this book to all young adult readers who like a
fantastic story with lots of tension.

Of course, I'd like to give a 5 star rating for this splendid book. 



Author


The accidental author - Malcolm started writing in response to his 8
year old daughter's request when he was making up bedtime stories
about dragons and other magical adventures one night.
"You have to write that one down daddy!" Maya insisted.
Maya then provided illustrations and ideas for the book which
incorporates a number of characters based on her close friends and
family. The book won the YA category in the 2017 Purple
dragonfly book awards.


Booktasters


I absolutely want to thank Booktasters and the author for providing
me a free copy in return of my honest review which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment