Monday 27 March 2023

Two: One Destined to Addiction the Other to be Free

 A good read


My review


Due to the interesting topic, addiction, I wanted to read this book very detailed.
Meanwhile I had lots of emotions: sadness and joy because of the two different
stories. I missed a bit of the depth of the book, on the other hand I liked
the simplicity. 

I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in the topic.

It was a bit difficult to rate this book well, so in doubt between 4 and 5 stars,
I chose the highest rating, which is 5 stars.


The Book

Published by Sandriam Publications Inc.; 1e edition on 17th March 2019.
The book contains 124 pages.
Written by Alexander T. Polgar

Booktasters


I want to thank booktasters for providing me a free copy in return of my honest
review, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment