Monday 3 April 2023

The Twin: Who Are They? And Who Are We?

 A book that makes you think!



My review


This certainly is a book that makes you think! Are the things the way they
really are? 

I liked the layout very much and the story as well, although I missed the
depth of the characters. Perhaps they could be more explained?

However I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read 
a good science fiction story.

Anyway I give a 4 star rating for " The Twin: Who Are They?
And Who Are We?"


The book

Format:     124 pages, Paperback
Published:     September 14, 2020 by Minds Unfettered
ISBN:     9781735277905 (ISBN10: 1735277908)
Language:     English
Author: Karel Jan Kosman
Available: Amazon


Booktasters


I want to thank Booktasters for providing me a free copy in return of
my honest review, which I did. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment