Thursday 6 April 2023

Is What I'm Thinking True?

 A Fantastic book


My Review


I always enjoy fantastic children's book with a great lesson.
This book has it all and the more the layout was extremely
beautiful and colourful.

I recommend this book to parents and teachers, because
it's a good guide.

Without any doubt I give five stars for this fantastic book!




The author


Is What I'm Thinking True was written by Lynn McLaughlin.
She has a lovely website on this link


The Book


Author : ‎ Lynn McLaughlin Co. (7 November 2022)
Engels
Paperback ‏ : ‎ 36 pages
ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1775001784
ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1775001782
Age ‏ : ‎ 4 - 10 



Booktasters


I want to thank Booktasters and the author Lynn McLaughlin as
well for providing me a copy in return of my honest review, which
I did. Thank you very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment