Thursday 1 October 2020

Bookreview: From a Wonky Path to an Open Road

From a wonky Path to an Open Road , 

written by Janey de Nordwall 


In 2019, BAFTA-winning film producer, Janey de Nordwall packed her bags (and her cat Kenny), fired up her 1970s VW campervan and headed off from her London home to Scotland for a journey that would change her life. In this heart-warming, fresh and joyful book, Janey captures the lucid beauty of her surroundings, remembers the pivotal moments of her eventful life and reveals her most intimate thoughts.






First of all, I want to admit that I really love travel memoirs. My favourite countries are Spain and Portugal, but I can enjoy memoirs from other countries too. 

Janey de Nordwall immediately took me away in her book "From a wonky Path to an Open Road" on her journey to the amazing Scotland.

"From a Wonky Path to an Open Road" is written very fluently with short and clear chapters, which I really like. I wanted to know the complete story so I finished the book quickly. No I'm going to re-read it slowly. 

It was besides the travel a very inspirational book  I enjoyed "From a Wonky Path to an Open Road" a lot. So it's really a must-read! 


Technical details of the Book

From a Wonky Path to an Open Road" is published in 2020 by On The Road Publishing and printed by
Book Printing UK. 


BookSirens


I received an advanced copy for free via BookSirens, and I'm leaving this review voluntarily. So thank you very much for giving me this great opportunity. 




Source picture: Bookcover

No comments:

Post a Comment