Friday 9 October 2020

Bookreview: Where the light begins

Where the light begins

A Seeker's Journey for Truth, Freedom and a Place to Call Home
Written by Cristy Elmendorp


The Review

Memoirs, who doesn't love them?! I certainly do, especially in times of Covid-19 and 
staycation. They give us new dreams. 

"Where the light begins" was certainly a very personal journey of the author to South-
East Asia. Although I've never been to those regions, it's now certainly on my wish list!

The book is written in short, clear chapters, which I like. It spoke about many 
interesting topics such as: relationship, love, loss, food, education, and much more.
I really want to know the end of the book!!

For all what I've written before about "Where the light begins", I  would 
recommend the book to friends. 






The author

Although I never read any other book of Christy Elmendorp - I think there are no other
books - I really want to read more work from her. She also has a beautiful website, check
this link


BookSirens

I received an advanced copy for free by BookSirens, and I'm leaving this review voluntarily. 



Source picture: Book cover

No comments:

Post a Comment