Monday 28 December 2020

Bookreview: Treefrogs Can't Sing


I was very honoured when Lally Brown offered me huge breaking news!


The release of the cover of her newest book "Treefrogs Can't Sing" took place
in my Author in the picture blog of Lally Brown. Check this link.

The book "Treefrogs can't sing" is available on Amazon on this link.
Don't hesitate to buy this wonderful sunny memoir. 🌞 And on Amazon
it has a number 1 rating! 

Note to hubby: I really want to go to the Caribbean again as soon as it is
possible 😜


Summary

"Treefrogs Can't Sing" is a delightful light-hearted memoir of
Lally Brown's three years life in the British Virgin Islands with
a toddler and a baby. It is an exotic adventure full of fun, with a
special mix of characters. 





My Review


This is the third book I read from Lally Brown, so I had a "small" idea
of which I could expect and the book "Treefrogs Can't Sing" fulfilled my
expectations for 100%. Sometimes it even makes me laugh. 

I really enjoyed the characters - the interaction with the kids, the cat, 
other animals and the people of the island the most. 

It is written very visually, I easily could imagine the events and the
feel of the island. "Treefrogs Can't Sing" also is written fluently
in clear chapters. 

Although this book is the sequel of "High and Dry in the BVI" it is
easy to read as a stand alone. 

So if you love memoirs, just as I do, don't hesitate to buy this book. I
would recommend "Treefrogs Can't Sing" to friends, family and colleagues
and for all who would like to have some Caribbean sunshine in December.

I give with lots of pleasure a five star rating to this wonderful and sunny 
memoir. 


The Author


Lally Brown is an author/photographer addicted to small islands. She lived
in Montserrat, St. Helena, BVI, TCI (Turks and Caicos Islands) and the
Isle of Wight. She likes memoirs, true stories and red squirrels. 


Please Lally, write soon some other books! 


Lally allowed me to read and review this wonderful book. Thank you very much.




Source picture: Book Cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment