Thursday 27 May 2021

bookreview: Opprobrium

Fantastic Fantasy Story!


Summary 

The Lamentation's End Series:

In the world of Cyr, magic is vanishing. The races of elves, dwarves and satyrs have
disappeared and now too the dragons. Few acknowledge the change, though the
decreased power of each new generation of magi is undeniable. Can the remaining races
unite to determine the cause and reserve it? Or will they find it is not at all what it seems?

Opprobrium:

The Dregs, ancient wraiths jumping from host to host, have invaded the island of Merith
with their werewolf servants. Fleeing the invasion and their own country's Army, four
Merithians discover many secrets in the shadows and the truth of Merit's lies. Aided
by elves, mercenaries, satyrs, and pikes, these young Merithians learn why it is imperative
to the entire world that they escape.




My review


What a colourful book and amazing layout! It's without no doubt a fantastic fantasy
story and id didn't let me down although it was a huge book. 

I really wanted to know the end so it's definitily a page turner! 

the story is written very well and the characters are certainly deepened out!
It's a book with lots of emotions and although it is more than 600 pages it read 
fluently.

I would recommend this book to all who loves fantasy! Without no doubt I want
to give it a 5* rating. 


The author

Wade Lewellyn-Huges is a fantasy novelist who likes a good story, whether in
print, on a game console, or on a film. When done properly, the audience wants
more. And I certainly want to read more from this author!


Booktasters


I really want to thank Booktasters and the author to provide me a free copy in
exchange for my honest review. It was absolutely a great reading chance. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment