Thursday 3 November 2022

The offering

A heavy read


Summary


Is it possible to hold onto hope when you lose everything else?
Tariq Abbassi, hospitalized and disoriented, has trouble reconciling
the life he imagined with the one that greets him upon waking in a
trauma center. Soon enough, he realizes the reason behind his current
condition: both of his beloved sons died after a horrific act of negligence.
Struggling to face the dark truth, no matter the cost, he must sift through
his confused memories to resolve how he got here.






My Review


I enjoyed reading this book, although it didn't draw my attention
immediately, due to the flashbacks.

However, the Offering had lots of plots, a very interesting main
character and an open ending. 

I liked the writing style and the story, although it was a very heavy
read.

I would recommend the Offering to all who like to read, fiction and
thrillers told in a novel.

I give a 5 star rating, because the end made me very curious.



Booktasters


I want to thank Booktasters and the author, Salah El Moncef as well
for providing me a free copy in return of my honest review, which I 
did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment