Friday 18 November 2022

The product launch checklist

A must read guide


My review


Marketing always have interested me a lot. That's why I read
and reviewed this book before my other reads. 

I enjoyed the book the product launch written by Dominic Frúges, 
because it offered a wide range of topics and tips about how to
launch a product. I also found the to do lists and the check lists
in the book very handy. 

It is clear that the author has lots of experience in this topic. So,
the book is an absolute must read guide for everyone who
is interesting in launching a product.

Of course I give a 5 star for the product launch.





Booktasters


I want to thank Booktasters and the author, Dominic Frúges
as well for providing me a free copy, in return for my honest 
review, which I did. 


The book "The product launch" was published August 28, 2022. 

No comments:

Post a Comment